- Are you manufacturer or trade company?
- Do you offer OEM service?
- What certificates of products do you have?
- Can we be your agent or distributor?
- Can I have samples for testing?
- How long is the delivery time?
- What is the FOB port?
- What does TYPE5 TYPE6 mean?
- What are your products made of, they are woven or non-woven, are they washable?
- In what situation I have to use these products?
- Are your products reusable?
- Can they be used in hospital?
- What are your main products?
- How to choose protective clothing?
- Does your products meet medical device?
- Do you have FDA?
- Do you supply samples?
- Did you passed ISO13485 management system?
- Do you have ISO14001 certification?
How to choose protective clothing?
1. For harmful gas or steam resistant, you need TYPE1 or TYPE2 level coverall. 2. For hazard chemical resistant as acid, you need TYPE3 level coverall. 3. For harmful liquid or spray resistant, you need TYPE4 level coverall. 4. For solid particulate resistant, you need TYPE5 coverall. 5. For light spray or mist spray resistant, you need TYPE6 coverall.
Get the latest price? We'll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)